What's new

Mark VII Hub Scrub Assembly Needed

bbealing

Reaction score
Someone hit our automatic machine - Mark VII Aqua-Jet GT300. When they did, they destroyed the passenger side hub scrub assembly.

I tried to order a replacement but was told by our distributor and by Mark VII directly that the entire assembly including most replacement parts are no longer available.

I am hoping someone on this forum can help me locate a used assembly or at the very least the parts necessary to rebuild it. Mark VII's full assembly number is 7030-3096. I've also attached a parts breakdown image.

Attachments

DPD36

Reaction score
I've got a gt500 sitting behind my shop. Would love for someone to get some use out of the parts. I'll send you a PM with contact info.

bbealing

Reaction score
I've got a gt500 sitting behind my shop. Would love for someone to get some use out of the parts. I'll send you a PM with contact info.
I'm definitely interested in at least one hub scrub assembly, if not both. How much would you want and are you willing to ship to me in Hanover, PA

DPD36

Reaction score
Bbealing, if you click on the small envelope icon at the top of your screen and then click on show all conversations you should be able to see the contact information I sent you. Or email me at bobcatcarwash@centurylink.net

Keno

Reaction score
Try Landon's car wash - he has mark vii parts - new and used

chaz

Reaction score
Yep….brian Landon is the guy. Very knowledgeable as well 570-673-4188