What's new

Mark vii (gt700)

chaz

Reaction score
Hi all….
looking for about a three foot section of (track/rail to replace a failing section on my mark vii gt700….though I’m pretty certain it’s universal at least with mark vii. I’m ok with a piece of used in decent shape or thoughts on where to purchase.

Keno

Reaction score
I will probably have a whole railing system coming available soon. Our GTO300 was totaled out and I think we may go back with a used laser wash or razor to keep the floor clear.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
I will probably have a whole railing system coming available soon. Our GTO300 was totaled out and I think we may go back with a used laser wash or razor to keep the floor clear.
Why wouldn’t you upgrade to a M7 XT700. IMO, there’s not a better touchless machine out there for a clean car. Sure they have a lot of moving parts and can be high maintenance at times, but they do a great job cleaning cars, and that is what brings the customers back. Not a clear open bay floor. The argument for a clear bay floor is always the goto reason to switch to an inverted L vs a track system. But the most important is a clean car. No touchless in the world can effectively clean wheels. So the hub scrub option is always a great upsell on higher wash packages. Secondly, the turbo nozzles are so much better at breaking up dirt than the cheap little fan nozzles on the L’s. Besides, your customers are already accustomed to the treadle plate. Put in a new XT machine (load it up with every option offered) it’ll wash even better than your GT and your business will grow. I’ve replaced all my GT’s with loaded XT’s and tore out a perfectly good inverted L (Ryko) and put in XT at that site and business only got better from there at all sites.

Etowah