What's new

Mark VII Aquajet XT PMP-K20-F086:Fuse Tripped Error

Keno

Reaction score
Hi group, Been getting this PMP-K20-F086:Fuse Tripped Error fault on my mark vii aquajet xt every once in 500 or so washes, which is the low pressure pump overamping. It has happened at the same spot everytime - when it's transitioning from presoak to hp rinse. The error message on the VFD is SCF 1. Been trying to troubleshoot without much luck. Have any of you come across this?

M7T

Reaction score
First, I would test the cable to the motor with a Megger and visually check wiring in the electronic cabinet (mice love german wiring).
If you are pretty sure that happens only when switching from presoak to HP rinse, check the low pressure pump for moisture inside the junction box, grease the corners on the cover to seal better.
Please keep us updated of what you find out.

Keno

Reaction score
First, I would test the cable to the motor with a Megger and visually check wiring in the electronic cabinet (mice love german wiring).
If you are pretty sure that happens only when switching from presoak to HP rinse, check the low pressure pump for moisture inside the junction box, grease the corners on the cover to seal better.
Please keep us updated of what you find out.
Will check these out, I have visually check wiring for what I could see, will meg it out next time. I have opened the j-box on pump and have seen dried up moisture, but never seen an moisture when I open it up. Will try your trick with the grease.

Hope we find something - will keep this thread updated. Its been a real head scratcher as the fault is so intermittent.