What's new

mark v11 aquajet leaking problem

audiosnow46

Reaction score
I have a leak coming from the hot tank. the water is coming out of the hot tank overflow. i have changed the float and checked the solenoid to see if anything was gunked up in there but checks out fine. any other suggestions what could be going on?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is a steady small stream and not a full-on overflow. Unless you have a wierd leak that is dripping into the top of the tank you have a leaking solenoid valve. That's the only way water can get in. Replace the valve and it will stop running over.

audiosnow46

Reaction score
yea its a small stream not a massive overflow. but sounds great i will replace the solenoid. APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had check valves go bad and cause water to come out of where it shouldn't be due to it getting past a check valve.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I changed out the solenoid, still leaking... could it be anything else?
Are you sure you changed the fill solenoid and not one of the bifurcating solenoids. The PS system shares no plumbing with others systems on the machine so it can't be a check valve issue. If it is a tank that supplies a HP pump, then yes.

Which machine do you have? Mark VII throws the AquaJet name around with wreckless abandon. They have a model called the AJ, but then also use it when describing their entire line. Does it have one HP pump or two?