What's new

Mark 7

mac

Reaction score
Now that I’m not selling machines anymore this doesn’t affect me anymore. Just wanted to pass this along as some of you might take advantage of it. They are selling machines at a normal distributor cost. This means around 30 to 40K less than many others. They are buying the market, or trying to. So if you are in need of one, beat them up on price. They also sometimes throw in maint and soap. Here in FL their techs don’t know bovine excrement from shinola so if you need help with other stuff good luck. I have to wonder how long the parent company can keep this up but take advantage of it while you can.

mac

Reaction score
Just have seen this in so many industries. It’s easy to give away equipment. Then something happens you have no control over, say a pandemic or something. I just have tried to be one of the more expensive suppliers and flood them with prompt professional service. If a potential customer kept trying to get the lowest price I didn’t want them anyway. Notice the high end car, boat, and aircraft dealers are doing fine right now.