What's new

Managing Partner

bmattivi

Reaction score
I Am Considering Adding A Third Iba To My Site, I Presently Have Two Jim Coleman Touch Free Water Wizards That Still Perform Quite Well - Recieve A Lot Of Compliments. But Friction Has Become So Popular I Am On The Fence, We Are Polling Our Current Client Base With A Survey But I Was Wondering From The Forum?

If You Were Going To Add An Additional Automatic To A Site With Two Existing Touch Free Would You Add Friction Or Another Touch Free

Brad Mattivi

Micah Savell

***** member since 2001
Reaction score
Polling your current customer base may not yeild a fair analysis because your customers may not have experienced a quality friction wash. If I had listened to my original distributor I would have only installed touchfree. However I did not listen and installed both a touchfree and friction and from day one the friction machine has done 60-65% of the business. Our touchfree does an awsome job. I don't think there is a better one.

You need to think this though carefully. If you put in a quality friction machine and your customers like it better............might it mean your touchfrees sit idle while they wait on the friction?