What's new

Making your customers HAPPY

termn8tr

Reaction score
During these tough economic times, I have found a sure way to make our customers happy. With each purchase of the top wash ($12.00) in our case, we give them a chance to become a multiple milllionaire, by giving them a free lottery ticket. Our cost $2.00 If anyone ever wins, it would be PRICELESS.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Not a bad idea. Do you buy a bunch of tickets every day and just hand them out with a top wash purchase?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
We do the same. when the Mega millions reaches over $100 million. But the cost is $1.00 and since we sell tickets it's really 95 cents. we have a sign that says win Millions with Superwash Purchase. We simply print up a dozen or so Quick pick tickets at a time.

A guy at the ICA show uses instant tickets. Payouts are small but frequent. That creates a lot of buz among customers.

Other times we give away a free Air freshener. Since it is a custom freshener which cost about 40 cents a piece, the customer has a constant reminder of where to get his car washed hanginfg from the mirror.

On hot summer days, you know the kind where your car is parked outside nand you get in and the temp is about the same as the sun's surface, we fill a cooler with can's of soft dring and ice, and offer a free cold dring with purchase.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I was thinking about doing the same thing with the pop and water on the weekends when I'm up there. I think our customers would really appreciate it.

termn8tr

Reaction score
I always thought it is better to give than to receive.
Helping others brings good feelings to the giver and the receiver of the good deeds.
By doing good you'll find more meaning in life.