What's new

LW4000 T-Bar

raisetheprice

Reaction score
Perfect Friday with weekend looking to be the same...ran great all day...reduced my CC charges by changing merchants. An end to a good day right?...BUT WAIT~!

Fixing dinner and have the cameras up of course...a blonde in an SUV took me down just by opening her GD MOTHER FING DOOR...of course as the bridge is coming forward. You boys know the drill at that point.

Just when you getter going straight...WTF

Ok, I feel better now. Thanks.

raisetheprice

Reaction score
Yes...my impact was disconnected. Only the 3rd time in 10 years. Got it back together before 9 for Saturday...at my expense so far.

raisetheprice

Reaction score
YES...yet another in a down economy putting in a flex serve between me and 5 other washes. I'm putting in another set of covered vacs and giving a token to make mine free with wash or free bag of ice if the customer chooses. Someone is going down...and it aint going to be me. How's Big G? I see he's already ****ing off his free vac customers with limit signs as to how long you get free. IS ANYONE MADE A DIME OUT OF THAT MODEL? I've yet to hear of anyone that does.

madscientist

Reaction score
I'm too obsessed with my own bad year to notice how anyone else is doing. I've seen snow 4 times this year, which is more than a decade's worth.