What's new

LW 4000 - Soap Issue

SplashnDashRoCo

Reaction score
When it the cycle comes around to the soap one, it foams from the pods instead of spraying it. I’ve checked all the lines, the pods, the connections and there is no leaks, that I can find at least. Is it a pressure issue? What should the pressure gauges read for this? Thank you!

Reaction score
FOAMS FROM THE PODS? THE ARCH YOU MEAN?
COULD CHECK THE MANIFOLD THE FOAM TUBE SOMETIME PUSHES ALL THE STUFFING TO THE END AND CLOGS. OPEN UP AND DIG OUT AND RESTUFF WITH FOAM WASH PADS OR SIMILAR. MAY ALSO HAVE TO MUCH AIR PRESSURE I KEEP MINE AROUND 90.

Reaction score
THOSE ARE FOR THE TRIPLE FOAM NOT THE SOAP .
REGULATOR ON THE MACHINE PUMP STATION 90 PSI
419-512-3986 SEND ME VIDIO OF WHATS HAPPENING
IF THERE SPUTTERING MIGHT HAVE TO MUCH AIR PRESSURE,
ARE THEY DRAWING LIQUID? COULD BE A CRACK IN HOSE CHECK ATTIC AND LINES FOR LEAK,, IS LOW PRESSURE PUMP KICKING ON?
PULL ONE OF THE LINES ON THE PUMP STAND AND ACTIVATE SEE IF FLUID SHOOTS OUT OF INJECTORS GOING TO MAKE A MESS THOUGH
GOOD LUCK HOLLER IF YOU NEED

Reaction score
ACTUALLY PULL THE HOSE OF THE POD AND ACTIVAte see if fluid comes thru if you got good water pressure at the machine the pods maybe plugged inside there stuffed with foam pads to help foam and the get jammed up against the holes

SplashnDashRoCo

Reaction score
ACTUALLY PULL THE HOSE OF THE POD AND ACTIVAte see if fluid comes thru if you got good water pressure at the machine the pods maybe plugged inside there stuffed with foam pads to help foam and the get jammed up against the holes
When I remove the lines fluid flows out, I also cleaned the pods of any dirt or such that may be stuck. I’ve attached a vid of what it looks like and what my gauges are set at.

Reaction score
sounds to me like somebody mixed up the coils on the soap manifold
ya not sure whats going on boss. on mine soap 1 and 2 options are for the arch. theres should be 3x option or poly for the 3x pods. your cycle on machine should be: soap 1 then soap 2 then 3xoption, then rinse, then spot free etc or somethng of that order. soap opt 1 is on u should not be getting anything out of the pods but the arch for the presoak pass. try ingaging the 3x option on the menu 100# . Maybe whats happening is the soap option 1 is on and the solenoid is not closed on the pods and its just overrun. qUESTION IS SOAP COMING OUT OF THE ARCH AND THE PODS AT SAME TIME????? THEN IITS YOUR 3X SOLENOID STAYING OPEN ON THE SOAP OPTION WHEN IT SHOULD BE COMING OUT OF ARCH. LET ME KNOW IF SOAP COMING OUT OF ARCH AND PODS AT SAME TIME.