What's new

LW 4000 - Replacement Options - Short Bay

MDrost1

Reaction score
Hello,

I am on the prowl and looking for new option for my small bay. 25'10" x 15'4". I currently have a LW4000 with arch at it farthest extents about 23". Don't know if this is called the wash envelope. Which is pretty good considering the tightness. If I went with a PDQ360, I'd be able to wash cars that are 258". Is this the same thing?

I am looking for options to get the same envelope, without construction on my block building. Building out is probably inevitable, but wondering if anyone can offer advice.

Thanks

Last edited:

BBE

Reaction score
Don't know what the exact dimensions are, but I see from one of your other threads that you are looking at a 360 to replace your 4000. If you are a fairly hands on owner, which it sounds like you are, you should definitely look at a razor instead. You will appreciate the small things like the non proprietary parts, and a warranty program where you don't fork over the money first to buy the new part and then send the old one back and hope that their evaluation leads to your distributor getting their money back, which means then you get your money back.

MDrost1

Reaction score
BBE, I am pretty hands on. I have talked to my local wash world Rep as well. I am open to a Razor. I like having the PDQ distributor 16 miles away. However, I am open to exploring options. I'd just like to see what can fit in this bay aside from an LW4000. Inverted L of course.