What's new

LW 4000 Guru Question...

MDrost1

Reaction score
Happy 4th of July!

I have a question for the LW4000 gurus.

Recently I have had the following issues:
1) 3X the "entrance" "Wash In Use" light has not turned off after the cars have exited the wash. The wash will accept money, but will not dispense wash
2) Rear eye fail
3) Wash over shot someones car and went all the way back to the entrance. Not washing the back of the car. Doesn't normally happen at this point in the season. Sometimes in the winter with lots of steam.

Here us what I have done. Swapped out the "new style" Gavazzi amp with an "old version". Set the amp to 7. Tests fine, equal to the front eye amp.

What else could it be? Thoughts? Once again, thanks for you help!

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Have you checked your eyes on both T bars to make sure there not hazed over and clean with Alcohol. I always replace the base with the Amplifier...Kinda sound like the eyes are not seeing each other to me. Check all your relays in the input and output cards make sure there working and what are your parameters 80 enter, set to on the length like 6,7,8. in the programming.? I am sure someone else will chime in on this also to help with more ideas.

Last edited:

MDrost1

Reaction score
Thanks! I just cleaned them with alcohol.

I don't have any new bases on hand unfortunately.
I do have a full set of new eyes on site. What do you suggest?

How would I go about checking the relays? Is there a process in the manual somewhere? Thanks!

CYCLED Width Measure Adjustment 5
Length Measure Adjustment 6

Thanks!!!