What's new

LOYALTY and BILLING CARDS

tkpete

Reaction score
I have the ExpressKey system in my wash for my business customers to charge their washes and I bill them at the end of the month. I also take credit cards using CryptoPay in the self serve and Hamilton in the automatic. I am looking to upgrade to a card system or something new for loyalty and billing. How do I get a loyalty billing card to work with both CryptoPay and Hamilton systems? I don't really want to switch to all Cryptopay as my customers like getting a receipt at the auto cashier at time of purchase and CryptoPay doesn't offer that. Anyone have any suggestions?

soapy

Reaction score
I have been trying for years to get a credit card company to offer a loyalty card system that could be used by individual car washes. Basically we need a company to be the clearing house for a credit card, example ( ABC car wash) that sells to its customer. The clearing house would let us setup the balances and collect the money. They would take a fee of each transaction. The key is to let us use the existing equipment we already have. I took this idea to Hamilton years ago and they were all for it but when they brought it out to the public you had to buy a bunch of new equipment and they called it the DAN system. Many others have followed. CHain restaurants do this all the time so I do not know why a car wash could not do it also.

Roz

Reaction score
Genesys Technologies (makers of CryptoPay) should be able to make this happen as I asked them for the same product. They are just very slow to respond. The tools are in place now as I purchased a 5 pack of Attendant cards for using the SS Bays to clean them without needing to register a credit card as an attendant. All they need to do is use the same technology and concept to allow us to private label gift cards for our SS Bays, or allow us to use like a Fleet card. They are thinking about the idea....

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I have the ExpressKey system in my wash for my business customers to charge their washes and I bill them at the end of the month. I also take credit cards using CryptoPay in the self serve and Hamilton in the automatic. I am looking to upgrade to a card system or something new for loyalty and billing. How do I get a loyalty billing card to work with both CryptoPay and Hamilton systems? I don't really want to switch to all Cryptopay as my customers like getting a receipt at the auto cashier at time of purchase and CryptoPay doesn't offer that. Anyone have any suggestions?
I went with WashCard for everything you described or are needing and I have been overly satisfied with the amount of payment options I have at my disposal for my customers from WashCard.