What's new

Love to hate this guy!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I didn't see anything I haven't cleaned up a thousand times. It might be a big deal to a little kid with his toy, but I don't think twice about that mess.

Kevin James

Reaction score
That wouldn’t pi$$ us off, I've had worse. That just goes to show you the losers and trash of society that are attracted to Self-Serve car washes.

MEP001

Reaction score
I.B. Washincars said:
I didn't see anything I haven't cleaned up a thousand times. It might be a big deal to a little kid with his toy, but I don't think twice about that mess.
Me neither, as long as they don't do something stupid like use the brush or wand tip to dig mud out of their fenders and leave everything unusable. I'd like to identify the individuals who posted "That's what they're there for" and ban them from the wash though.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I also have had much worse, but what really gets me is the attitude of this guy and many of the posts that follow. It was nice to see at least a couple posts that support the owner.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
my attitude has hardened a bit over the years towards people who make a mess at my wash.

However, I still recognize the janitorial aspect of this business and smile as I clean the mud and trash.

Save the anger and hostility for the wife during your 'no-no' time.:D

Buzzie8

Reaction score
my attitude has hardened a bit over the years towards people who make a mess at my wash.

However, I still recognize the janitorial aspect of this business and smile as I clean the mud and trash.

Save the anger and hostility for the wife during your 'no-no' time.:D
LOL, That could get nasty with the wife. Maybe she'll love it!