What's new

Lorex Cameras

Touchless

Reaction score
For saving recorded video i just find what im looking for and record the monitor with my cell phone. Makes it super easy to record and send to the cops or insurance company.
That’s a good idea. Thanks.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
For saving recorded video i just find what im looking for and record the monitor with my cell phone. Makes it super easy to record and send to the cops or insurance company.
I do the same. - E Mail to myself and then store it to my Hard drive on my computer. So, it basically is stored forever.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Great video.
From experience you need to attach your cameras to the brick or concrete.
It is to easy to rip them off of aluminu.

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
This is fun news....

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Where a CW operator has great WiFi & does not need the Zoom feature &/or 8K cams like the well done video shows ... the Seattle based Wyze V3 can possibly fill some gaps. Has anyone been satisfied with the Wyze subscript CamPlus retrieving from the cloud??? That way if a camera was stolen, destroyed or became 100% dead (128G SD card also) ... supposedly the events-cloud retrieval could provide good enough footage for police. It seems like the now available Google Nest interaction with Wyze devices might prove to be a winner also ... time & proper testing will tell???

CCP & other (especially gov't) abusers (also drug cartels) surveillance will tend to continue to use the highest resolution 8-12+mpx cams available ... hopefully that will not make those OEMs of cameras ... targets of the above "handicapping to everyone else" bans by our current USA leadership ... err ... i mean "out of mind out of touch" mis-un-leadership!

Last edited:

Roz

Reaction score
We use Wyze cameras to monitor all equipment and Chemcials in the equipment room and for a quick look at the property. They supplement a 4K camera system around the place. Cloud clips are fine quality but are short 30 sec clips not continuous recording. The longevity of the cameras is so so as we have too many that last less than 18 months. Their cost is low enough that we just replace them.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
e "handicapping to everyone else" bans by our current USA leadership ... err ... i mean "out of mind out of touch" mis-un-leadership!
Hmm, was it the same when the prior "Leadership "banned it from Federal installations?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
We use Wyze cameras to monitor all equipment and Chemcials in the equipment room and for a quick look at the property. They supplement a 4K camera system around the place. Cloud clips are fine quality but are short 30 sec clips not continuous recording. The longevity of the cameras is so so as we have too many that last less than 18 months. Their cost is low enough that we just replace them.
I thought the CamPlus was "continuous cloud once event triggered" maybe not. Not sure on if previous cloud retrieval can occur if camera is stolen or becomes nonfunctional??? They have an unlimited # of Wyze Cams now with $99 annual subscription for CamPlus on all of the cameras. The outdoor rated V3 cams seem to be a major improvement.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
They have an unlimited # of Wyze Cams now with $99 annual subscription for CamPlus on all of the cameras. The outdoor rated V3 cams seem to be a major improvement.
Where did you see the $99 annual subscription for an unlimited number of cameras? Please share.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Where did you see the $99 annual subscription for an unlimited number of cameras? Please share.
I thought their special offer was still on & applied to everyone. My proof of purchase is attached. Not sure if it was a black friday week special or an existing subscriber special. It does appear they have currently their monthly per camera annual pay at $14.99 vs reg $23.88 ... based on this directly below link that I just went to. I guess offers come & go at a pretty rapid rate sometimes???

Attachments