What's new

Lorex app

Eric H

Reaction score
What app are people using to view Lorex cameras on an IPhone? My Lorex NVR is about 3 years old and has never been connected to the Internet.
I loaded Lorex home but when I scan the QC code on the NVR it says “device not supported”. I see several Lorex apps but I’m not sure which one to use.

bert79

Reaction score
We use the "Lorex Secure" app. We have a 13 camera system. It is much more difficult to get the cameras viewable on a laptop or a home computer when you are not on the network at the wash. I haven't done that yet because I have to port forward, which is slightly beyond my technical expertise and I haven't really had a need yet. We have the app on an Iphone 6 and a Iphone 7 plus and it works well.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Yeah, there are a ton of flir/lorex apps.
I think you & I bought our systems around the same time - the app I use on my android is called Flir Cloud, by lorex technology. Give that a try.

Last edited:

OurTown

Reaction score
The wife uses Lorex Cloud on her iPhone 6 and I use FLIR Cloud in my Android based phone.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Flir Cloud on iPhone also.
Ok now next question? Has anyone figured out how to access the older qsee system on a newer iphone? with an updated iPhone the QS/QSEE app will not work. I called qsee and they said buy a new system its no longer supported! I told them if I buy a new system it will not be a Qsee!! I am quite happy with my Lorex 2k/ip system but just dont want to invest in a new system right now. I carry an old iphone for a secondary business just to keep an eye on other wash. I hear there may be another app that could work??maybe ipcamviewer? Anybody figure this out?