What's new

Looking to Add Touchless Automatic

cincycarwash

Reaction score
Hey All,

Looking to add a touchless automatic to my wash in the Cincinnati area. Was wondering if anyone know of companies that build them in the tri-state Cincy, Columbus, Indianapolis, area that I could contact?

And any other recommendations or thoughts on them would be great. Thanks.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would recommend the razor from WashWorld. Mine is closing in on 20,000 cars with a very little repair work required. I replaced one set of photo eyes in all that time and have done nothing but routine maintenance besdes that.

ShinePro

Reaction score
I would recommend the razor from WashWorld. Mine is closing in on 20,000 cars with a very little repair work required. I replaced one set of photo eyes in all that time and have done nothing but routine maintenance besdes that.
I have 2 Razors
One with 100,000 cars thru it
I finally had to change a gear box
Not because it failed
The chemicals ate the mounting holes out
Great machines
But I would not buy any of there new models - too much stuff on them that you may not ever use.
A Razor 4 is all you need with the chemicals we have today!

DBerst

Reaction score
We own a Touchfree IQ system from DS Car Wash. It has around 73,000 washes on it. They have a great parts department and technical team. Looking at putting another one in.

water guy

Reaction score
We own a Touchfree IQ system from DS Car Wash. It has around 73,000 washes on it. They have a great parts department and technical team. Looking at putting another one in.
Sounds like D&S has got there stuff together now.

tonyleeeee

Reaction score
I have 2 Razors
One with 100,000 cars thru it
I finally had to change a gear box
Not because it failed
The chemicals ate the mounting holes out
Great machines
But I would not buy any of there new models - too much stuff on them that you may not ever use.
A Razor 4 is all you need with the chemicals we have today!
Hi, I want to set up my car wash business and I'm interested in the Razor car wash equipment. If possible could you please provide information on the required voltage and the price?

tonyleeeee

Reaction score
Not worth it if you are in nyc. Trust me. Go to jersey or PA. Laws are tight and it takes forever to get past. Not to mention the equipment is a million dollars for 2 bays lol.
Thank you for let me know.