What's new

Looking for Flat-Belt Conveyor Examples

Alan Bussey

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, and Happy New Year!

I am looking for examples of flat-belt conveyors in use in full-service, flex-serve, or exterior conveyor car washes. Of course Cloister is one, Benny's is one...

I am really looking for names and locations of car washes on the West Coast, particularly where the flat-belt conveyor is used in the WASH tunnel. But if you know of other flat-belt conveyors used in the wash tunnel anywhere else, I'd really appreciate those names and locations as well.

Thank you!

MikeV

Reaction score
Alan, there is a flat belt conveyor wash in Houston...CARisma Car Wash, On Kirby just south of US 59.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
In the wash tunnel.

Ron Pickett is the owner and really thinks outside the box. Rory Prince is the manager and could probably help you too. Both are great guys.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
There's an EE wash in Van Nuys, CA that has the Tommy's dual-belt system in the wash tunnel. Can't think of the name right now.

Alkazar

Reaction score
Auto spa in Cockeysville, MD uses the 12' i believe for the wash tunnel and the full service tunnel too. they have pics on their site.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Just observed install of an AVW flat belt for an EE in evanston Illinois. One is going in in Chicago now and there is one in A north suburb of Highland park.

Melvin01

Reaction score
A conveyor belt is a simple mechanical device driven by motors and directed by rollers at various phases. Conveyor belts can be for few meters or for several meters. Conveyor belts need proper maintenance and should be inspected timely in order to ensure good performance.

Last edited: