What's new

Looking for feedback on switching Etowah CC processing from blue Pay to Tsys

doublj70

Reaction score
Hello,
I haven't been spending enough time on this forum! I've been fighting problems with my credit card processing for months, and fighting with my long distance carrier based on conversations I've had with Etowah, and Blue pay. Now after searching the forum, there seem to be lots of problems with Blue Pay, and I see there is the Tsys option for processing. I saw a couple posts from people that were very happy with it, and also a couple saying they were having issues with double charging with Tsys as well. I was hoping some operators who have switched from Blue Pay to Tsys could confirm if they are happier.... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, John

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY after the switch to TSYS. Lower fees, and no headaches every six months with LD carriers.

Eric H

Reaction score
Do you have a dedicated contact at TSYS or are you calling into a call center? I do like having a dedicated contact at BluePay but switching processors is on my "to do" list.
I do think that most of the problems we have been experiencing have been with BluePay and not Etowah Valley. Overall I have had very few problems with the quickpay timers.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Do you have a dedicated contact at TSYS or are you calling into a call center? I do like having a dedicated contact at BluePay but switching processors is on my "to do" list.
I do think that most of the problems we have been experiencing have been with BluePay and not Etowah Valley. Overall I have had very few problems with the quickpay timers.
I can put you in touch with my contact if you would like. Feel free to shoot me an email john[at]bubblesgalorecarwash.com