ANDYS

Reaction score
i am looking in the gta area but am open to options 1 hour or 2 from gta

should be ok too

Thank You

ANDYS

Reaction score
New Coin Wash

i am thinking of building a new coinwash in ontario canada what do you think the cost would be for 12 bay coinwash with all the best stuff in it

MEP001

Reaction score
Your questions are far too vague - it's clear that you've done no research whatsoever on your own. All the answers to your questions are out there. If you aren't willing to do any of the work at all, you might as well bend over for whoever you find to build for you.

ANDYS

Reaction score
it just a question mep001 if you have nothing better to say dont say anything i see you dont know much with 895 posts

bigleo48

Reaction score
Andys

Mep is right...this forum gets many questions from potential operators and it gets covered over and over. But your questions are not specific enough to really get any kind of help. Take your first quote "looking to build a carwash in Ontario" If you knew a little bit about carwashing and real estate...or had talked to a few carwash equipment providers, you would know your anwser to the area you want to build in (i.e., building in Pickel Lake vs Oakville, is as different as building in NYC vs Burma). Your question is equivalent to "How much is a nice car"?

Now your response to MEP will likely tick off one or more of the best independant sources for carwashing in the world. Not a good start.

BigLeo

Last edited:

Danny

Reaction score
Your questions are far too vague - it's clear that you've done no research whatsoever on your own. All the answers to your questions are out there. If you aren't willing to do any of the work at all, you might as well bend over for whoever you find to build for you.
I would have put it more delicately...but...MEP001 is completely right! Every operation has different requirements for what the "best stuff" is.

MikeV

Reaction score
Andys, these guys are trying to help you, but you have got to do a little leg work for yourself. MEP001 is one of the more knowledgeable posters here and always has good answers. I visit the Forum every day and they're right. Your questions are vague and not specific enough to give you a good answer. How much is a car wash? I get asked that all the time. Answer.....how much is a car?

MEP001

Reaction score
ANDYS said:
it just a question mep001 if you have nothing better to say dont say anything i see you dont know much with 895 posts
First off, in 8 of your 9 posts you've asked basically the same vague question. No one's been able to help in any of your other queries because it's unanswerable without details of what you're looking for. My response, that "If you aren't willing to do any of the work at all, you might as well bend over for whoever you find to build for you" means that you're very likely to get screwed by someone because you don't have any information, something that can be obtained by lurking rather than trolling. Honestly, I can't believe based on your questions that you're serious about building a car wash. I know I can be blunt which sometimes comes across as rude, but that's the way I am. I'm not afraid of ruffling a few feathers if it means someone will take a step back and rethink something and come up with a better solution.

The rest of you, thanks for the kind words and support.