What's new

Looking for an EIC for Hamilton GoldLine

hombre

Reaction score
The Receipt printer #05-0009 has been replaced by a newer model printer. The printer #05-0009 is repairable, around $100 - $250 depending on what’s wrong with it. The conversion kit to upgrade to the new printer is around $1000.

The dial up EIC #05-0053 is still available, they are pretty pricey, and list price is $1933.00. The part number #13-1137 is a recon part number. The last used dial up EIC I sold, I sold for $750 so they are worth their weight in gold. The EIC's are also repairable, but can get pretty expensive. I don’t think dial up is going to be around much longer, you might want to think about going to high speed internet.
do i need an eic for switch to internet? Do i have to get a new merchant account? not much more money to go internet that i already have. does hamilton set it all up? am i missing something? Thanks for info Randy

hombre

Reaction score
do i need an eic for switch to internet? Do i have to get a new merchant account? not much more money to go internet that i already have. does hamilton set it all up? am i missing something? Thanks for info Randy
already replaced controller with new one

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Fast Wash I think I might have one from a Goldline that was broken into. They ripped the door off and stole the hopper but aside from missing a hopper and door everything is in good shape. I can check Monday

Fast Wash

Reaction score
I am interested in the EIC if you can check on it Monday please give me an update.