What's new

Looking for a Cryptopay installer

Rookie68

Reaction score
6 bay Wash in Muskegon MI. We are Installng cryptopay cc swipes, touchless readers, and dixmoor timers. Seeking quotes for installation/configuration.

Bill Capron

Reaction score
They are really easy to install. I was overthinking it and confused myself at first. You just wire them across the coin acceptor. Think of them as a coin acceptor that uses a credit card. The setup website is super easy too.

MEP001

Reaction score
The easiest way to install Cryptopay is have replacement doors made if you can move things around to make room. The configuration you do yourself, it's easier than setting a timer.

Legacycarwash

Reaction score
Heck, I'm a complete newbie and I was able to do it. the one thing that messed me up for a minute was making the account. I didn't know that the receiver has to be connected to the internet before you make the account.

Rookie68

Reaction score
I appreciate everyones vote of confidence. I am adding dixmor timers to replace my current timers so I can count up.
I know myself all too well. If I get into the thick of it and shit hits the fan I will freak out and stress out.
I would rather avoid all that and just pay someone to help me. Dont get me wrong, i want to learn. I just dont see any documentation out there on what I am trying to do specifally. I think that one of the attributes I have been able to identify in successful people is that they know their own strengths and weaknesses. Right now, under current conditions, I am seeking someone to assist me with this. It looks like there is just simply no one in my area who finds it worth their time to do this sort of thing.

Martins

Reaction score
I appreciate everyones vote of confidence. I am adding dixmor timers to replace my current timers so I can count up.
I know myself all too well. If I get into the thick of it and shit hits the fan I will freak out and stress out.
I would rather avoid all that and just pay someone to help me. Dont get me wrong, i want to learn. I just dont see any documentation out there on what I am trying to do specifally. I think that one of the attributes I have been able to identify in successful people is that they know their own strengths and weaknesses. Right now, under current conditions, I am seeking someone to assist me with this. It looks like there is just simply no one in my area who finds it worth their time to do this sort of thing.
Depending on your timeline i might be able to make some time to drive up and give ya a hand. (from the Flint area) most likely would be a couple weeks however.

Rookie68

Reaction score
Depending on your timeline i might be able to make some time to drive up and give ya a hand. (from the Flint area) most likely would be a couple weeks however.
I appreciate the offer and am definitely interested in discussing this more with you.