What's new

Light shows for Petit Accutrack

Danpelligrino

Reaction score
I am looking to install a light show in my petit IBA. I have two LED light bars installed already but I recently upped my top wash package to $18 that includes a ceramic wax (which has been an overwhelming success). I just want to give our customers more for that kind of money. Im also looking to set our wash apart from growing competition.

I was wondering if anyone here is running an accutrack 360 with a light show and if you did, how you approached it.

Thanks!

TSchmitz

Reaction score
Dont strobe between colors, could freak people out or epilepsy problems. We have solid colors for all wash sequences besides triple foam which we have a multicolor fade. Cool at night and the kids/stoners love it. During the day is substandard. This is with the G&G 6 bar setup.

traveler17

Reaction score
Dont strobe between colors, could freak people out or epilepsy problems. We have solid colors for all wash sequences besides triple foam which we have a multicolor fade. Cool at night and the kids/stoners love it. During the day is substandard. This is with the G&G 6 bar setup.
lol…stoners

washnshine

Reaction score
I understand the strobe effect can be problematic for some people with medical problems, but is a slow flashing light safe for such medical issues?