What's new

Life of an automatic

theeNEcarwashjefe

Reaction score
This is my second year.

What is dog tracking?

My energy chain is on the driver side.
Sorry I call it dog tracking where inside or you carriage moves down the rail ahead of the other side. I have been carrying for my location 3 years now and still learning on my own. Very little guidance.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry I call it dog tracking where inside or you carriage moves down the rail ahead of the other side. I have been carrying for my location 3 years now and still learning on my own. Very little guidance.
It sounds like one side has either a loose belt or a belt out of adjustment. I think there is a sequence for aligning and tightening these belts in the owners manual.

Good Moody

Reaction score
Items For Sale;
I just removed my Southern Pride system I have near new! drive shafts, rubber rollers, the electric drive motor, a fixed stainless steel two piece spray bar, and the original pump itself that I rebuilt approx a year ago that works great.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Items For Sale;
I just removed my Southern Pride system I have near new! drive shafts, rubber rollers, the electric drive motor, a fixed stainless steel two piece spray bar, and the original pump itself that I rebuilt approx a year ago that works great.

Good luck. The last first generation wizard I sold I got a whopping 2K for. I would have made more parting it out.

Byeag1

Reaction score
I know some folks here don't like HydroSpray, but we have 2 rainmakers that have been running for 22 years now. Now, we have replaced almost everything on them but you can still buy parts and in my opinion they still wash great.