What's new

Lexair valve LW4000 part number?

bert79

Reaction score
I think we're starting to have issues with the lexair valves on our LW 4000. Wondering if anybody has had any luck getting them from a local supply company or if the best way is Kleen-Rite? The only reason I think we're having issues is there is air leaking VERY occasionally from the tiny hole on the silver cylinder. Recently when a wash is triggered there is air leaking from that small hole until the arch starts its thing.

MEP001

Reaction score
Check with Assured Automation. I needed an inlet valve for a D&S 5000, found one that fit and worked for a third the price of what D&S distributors wanted for it.

dreese

dreese
Reaction score
Probably the o ring and teflon wear ring in the plunger ass'y going out. Rebuild kit for Lexair valve PDQ part # 63270 (old style LexAir, valve cap threads onto body); 03010122 (newer style, valve cap held on with 4 bolts)

bert79

Reaction score
Probably the o ring and teflon wear ring in the plunger ass'y going out. Rebuild kit for Lexair valve PDQ part # 63270 (old style LexAir, valve cap threads onto body); 03010122 (newer style, valve cap held on with 4 bolts)
Curious if they can be rebuild in place or do I have to take the whole thing out anyway? As you all know the disassembly and assembly is a bit of a fuss...

New Washdog

Reaction score
Curious if they can be rebuild in place or do I have to take the whole thing out anyway? As you all know the disassembly and assembly is a bit of a fuss...
I have rebuilt them in place on my G5's.

washallday

Reaction score
Take the air line off and put a few drops of oil in the line then cycle the valve. I have also taken them off and cleaned them put oil on parts and put it together. Sometimes these concepts work. For one of the valves I had to buy the repair kit and that fixed it.