What's new

Lets Get Into the ICA Show!

marnie

Reaction score
DETAILING PAVILLION @ ICA - Car Care World Expo

Good post and an opportunity to advise everyone that the INTERNATIONAL DETAILING ASSOCIATION is working with ICA to sponsor a "Detailing Pavillion" at the upcoming Car Care World Expo that will have "just" detail suppliers exhibiting their products.

Great chance for detailers and for car wash operators with an interest in detailing to meet detail-only suppliers.

As well the IDA will conduct a series of Detailing Educational Seminars too.

Detailiers wanting more information contact: info@the-ida.com
Carwash Operators wanting information on registration contact: http://www.carwash.org
Detail Supplier Exhibitor wanting exhibit information contact: snarug@carwash.org

This should be a great show for everyone.

Regards
Marnie Joseph
Executive Secretary
IDA

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel like I did so little last year as far as taking in Vegas, so that is why I am planning early.

Last year I liked the Hofbbrau Haus and enjoyed the whole vibe of the city and spending time with my carwash friends. This year it's Hoover Dam and 1 or 2 shows!

Can't wait to see y'all!

Kirb

Reaction score
Bill,
Enjoyed the party last year and hope to be able to make it this year!!!

I.B. Washincars,
Name tags would be great!!! By the way its Rob

Red Baron

Reaction score
Actually, they have done a much better job on previous trips there. They didn't seem to be prepared at all last time. They put us in that same area every time, but have had the table layout different and it worked much better. I think the first time we went there we had four people too many and Randy and entourage had to sit in an odd place where we couldn't see or converse with him very well, but many may see that as a plus :D. Maybe Bill was thinking ahead.

Hey Bill, how about some name tags with lines for a real name and a forum handle? I'm always wondering what the screen name is for the people I am chatting with. I sat next to "Kirb" last year, but for the life of me I can't remember his real name.
What, you think Red Baron isn't my real name? Is he making fun of my name?

Etowah

pitzerwm

Reaction score
This year, they said that they would give us the other area of the restaurant, which should be a big plus. Of course, I might need to rob a couple of 7-11s to help pick up the tab. The name tags are a good idea.