What's new

LED Visual Replacement Kit

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Tony, is that display programmable to eliminate the flashing on and off? We have an ordinance that prohibits flashing lights. Since one of my machines is close to the street I can imagine very quickly I would be called out on it. I could probably get by with the sequential lights.

I'm assuming that a scrolling display that has been asked for over the years still ain't gonna happen :(???

tgoodwin

Vendor
Reaction score
The display is not field programmable. The unit can be ordered without the flashing.

Sorry, No demand for a EVD scolling display. On combination units the visual display can be replaced with a large display timer.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
Let me guess. 9 LED's from Radio Shack. A circuit board from China. A few resistors to drop power from 24 volts. A 555 timer chip to create the effect.

All this together from Fragramatics...$500. Just my guess, but compare to $30 for 18 ounces of colored oil, I'll bet I'm close.

tgoodwin

Vendor
Reaction score
I.B. Washincars

The cost is $129.95 for the kit. The kit contains Vac-432 LED control unit, Vac-436 LED board, Hole template, Plastic drill bit and wiring harness.

tgoodwin

Vendor
Reaction score
Indiana Wash

The cost of visual fluid is $13.50 per set of three(Red, Yellow, Orange). The cost per bottle is $4.50.

We do not purchase any parts at Radio Shack. The board is made in the USA. The chip is a microcontroller using embedded software. We also wrote the software.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Door decal?

I would like to rehab a machine and make customers think it is a new/different machine and not the same old "might work" machine that I now have. Do you have a door decal for the EVD that has a different appearance or are you still using the same one that you have for decades? It's time for a new look.

MEP001

Reaction score
The IVS decal looks pretty different but has all the same functions and cutouts.

MEP001

Reaction score
I'll ask a friend to send me some pics of his.

It would be expensive, but you could always have your own designed.

tgoodwin

Vendor
Reaction score
I've found some decals for a EVD 3 with a different look. The same price $27.95. I will email a picture to you.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I know this is an old post but just wondering if this is still available? I dont see anything on it in the Kleen rite catalog. Redoing a bunch of fragrance vacs and want to get rid of the messy oil bubblers. What else is everyone doing?

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
Fragramatics quit allowing anyone to resell their products. You will have to check their website and order directly.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Bought inexpensive string of Flashing color changing LEDs. Used a color plasitc file divider from Office depot. MAde a tube of the plastic and insert in liquid tubes then make the LED Tape into 3 coils and insert in tubes. LAsts years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehz54IWZW0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uQQNsAYVU

Those are some I did with older LED Light strips. They lasted a few years. Those were just white. The ribbon ones have colors.

Last edited: