What's new

LED light bar source

BBE

Reaction score

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
The TSS one is 6 ft. The others are 21" and 39" respctively, plus the first has a 12 V DC requirement.

Always wondered why our industry did not use more 12V DC stuff in the tunnel so mwe could use all sorts of stuff , especialy lighting from the auto industry.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Always wondered why our industry did not use more 12V DC stuff in the tunnel so mwe could use all sorts of stuff , especialy lighting from the auto industry.
I have Mark VII automatics. They have 12VDC lighting on them and use 9005 automotive headlight bulbs. I think the only time they all work is the day the machine is started up for the first time. I have 7 machines and finally just gave up on the bulk of them. I try to keep the Drive, Stop, and Back-up working. Even that is a challenge. Back in the 90s they had 110V appliance bulbs in them, which were very easy to keep working.

BBE

Reaction score
The TSS one is 6 ft. The others are 21" and 39" respctively, plus the first has a 12 V DC requirement.

Yep. I searched around quite a bit and looked at a lot of different alternatives, such as the offroad vehicle LED light bars, etc.. Problem is like earl mentioned, they are all considerably smaller, and not many come with power supplies.

TSS happens to be completely OOS of the yellow 144 watt light bar until August. I was hoping to not have to wait that long. I was having a hard time believing that some chinese company or something doesn't manufacture these things for them and they simply rebrand and sell them. But perhaps that is the case. Steve at TSS told me there was no way that I could buy one from their supplier as they make the housing and everything themselves in house. So basically they are the only place to get these from. Like I said, at first I was having a hard time believing that, but perhaps he is right.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
Search for LED wall washer and you should get some results. I just put in the TSS lights and when you search wall washer the exact same lights come up at many different places. That is what was on all the boxes I got from TSS.