What's new

lazer 360 and 360plus

Etowah

peter0021

Reaction score
looking at relacing my xt700 with lazer 360 plus, what common problems should i expect and do they wash well considering im going from turbo nozzles to v-jet

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
looking at relacing my xt700 with lazer 360 plus, what common problems should i expect and do they wash well considering im going from turbo nozzles to v-jet
I would really consider going with Washworld 100% over PDQ there not spot on with the Touchfree like they where 10 years ago. UNLESS you have a solid solid distributor. As far as the Vjet nozzels vs turbo nozzels are the cost is more with turbo nozzels and have to be maintained more.

peter0021

Reaction score
I'm in Australia and PDQ seam to have market share. I've only herd of the Razors through the forums. i appreciate your advice and will look into them. do you own a razor/360 if so have you had many issues ?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Buddy I don't I have a PDQ 4000 worked and seen many Washworld machines and seen several PDQ 360s and the material build and Controls is night and day comparison. The #1 dislike on the 360 is Aluminuim construction which gets ate up corrosion with strong chemicals what you need to use on touchfree and the controller in the equipment room has to be used with a Laptop for diagnostics. In Australia I would go with who ever you get a good distributor with in the States here Wash world has has taken over the touchfree market today. Now 10-20 years ago PDQ was the king of touchfree.

peter0021

Reaction score
Thanks mate!,
you have any thoughts on which razor to go with, they now have a double barrel

soonermajic

Reaction score
I got 2 new Razors past 2 yrs. XR7 & Edge. Edge definitely had more capabilities, bit doesn't clean any better at all. But Edge is faster & has LED ligjt show.
Ive had a LW4000. Very good machine, bit older technology & slower than Razor. I also took put a LW360, & replaced with the Edge. Good decision, as 360 was slower & had lots of various issues. However, it was 9 yrs old, & avg 41cpd (so a lot os washes).

MW_Wash

Reaction score
They wash good and require little maintenance. It's amazing that it does every step thru the same nozzles and applies, rinses, washes perfectly vs something like the Typhoon with many different nozzles and it puts as much on the floor or the plastic covers as it does the car. You can't compare it to higher end machines as far as speed, options, etc but it will definitely clean and dry a car which is the goal.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just finished my first full year with a new Razor and couldn't be much happier. No more tinkering on my old in-bay every couple weeks. I did a full remodel with Airlift doors and Extrutech wall panels. Having the Razor is incredible; 100 car days are no big deal for the equipment. As one car exits though my outside blowers, the next one enters the bay. Throughput is amazing. Quality is even better! My distributor in MA is Autowash Maintenance. They set the machine up and I have not changed one thing since then. I can't speak to the quality of PDQ; I only know that Washworld is amazing, as is Autowash Maintenance.