What's new

Laserwash 4000 procon pump replacement

sparkey

Reaction score
I need to replace the low pressure procon pump on my laserwash 4000. It currently has a 104E265F12XX procon pump, but my closest supplier is carwash superstore and all they carry is a procon 104E265F11XX. It looks like the difference is my current pump has "SPCL clearance (1x) liner & BRGS" and the other pump is "STANDARD CLEARANCE". Has anyone tried using the 104E265F11XX as a replacement? I bought this machine used so I am not sure if it even has the original part number on it.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know what the difference is between the bearing types, but it doesn't change the fitment of the pump. The replacement you listed will definitely fit and work.

sparkey

Reaction score
I don't know what the difference is between the bearing types, but it doesn't change the fitment of the pump. The replacement you listed will definitely fit and work.
I found another thread that said procon pumps don't last long with hot water so I upgraded to the sta-rite booster pump.

Undertaker II

Reaction score
I found another thread that said procon pumps don't last long with hot water so I upgraded to the sta-rite booster pump.
I never had much luck with the Sta-Rite pump if you try to run too hot of water through it. Kevin

MEP001

Reaction score
If the Sta-Rite doesn't hold up, you can get Procon built to handle high-temperature liquid.