What's new

laserwash 4000 intermittent problems

zed 9

Reaction score
Hello forum members,
here's one for the LW4000 gurus
i have been having intermittent issues this past week or so with the spray arch on our laser wash 4000 with virtual treadle. Messages printed out from the JO cabinet are, arch home position, arch rotate fail, and right front limit.
The wash sequence is:
1st soap
dwell
2nd soap
dwell
hp rinse
tri color
hp rinse
spot free
The first problem i had was when the wash finished ( left hand side of the bay) bridge at the exit end the spray arch rotated 90 degrees pointing towards the entry but the trolley did not travel that bit more to the left for home position. Got myself out of trouble by doing a manual drive around reset using the joystick in manual key position.

The second problem also with the arch is that after the tri color was applied, bridge travels to the exit end but the arch did not rotate 90 degress towards the entry for the next high pressure rinse. Again got out of trouble by doing the manual drive around reset.

Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated

Regards

zed 9

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I know this sound so simple and I am sure you have checked them already, I have had very similar symptoms from a tire being flat. Have you checked all 4 tires on the machine and there 25-28psi.

Reaction score
Next time it does it check to see what sensors are on , and what is off as stated above start with x15-17
then check your home eye , middle, end eyes
one is not going on or off
when it stops check and see one of them will be on that should not be or vice versa

recheck your cycles

zed 9

Reaction score
thank you to everyone for replying, i have checked my tire pressures and will continue to check the sensors. We had a good busy weekend and the LW4000 didn't miss a beat.