What's new

Laserwash 4000 hi pressure/ low pressure

getnbusy

Reaction score
Is it possible to change either the polysealant or drying agent function over to a low pressure function ? I can see the plumbing part would be easy, but how would you fire the solution pump rather than the hi pressure pump ?? maybe a dip switch setting or something ??? ideas ?
thanks
Bob

bryan church

Reaction score
Do you have the option for water saver? If so, you can use that and drop the pressure of the hp pump down to 250 psi.

getnbusy

Reaction score
I do. But i am wanting to go low pressure thru the soap manifold. Thx.

Anybody else ??
Thx
Bob

PEI

Reaction score
The LW4000 actually fires both the High Pressure Pump and Solution Pump when using the Polysealant, Drying Agent, or Rust Inhibitor Solenoids. I don't know about the Wheel Cleaner Solenoid. If you are looking for an extra low pressure only pass, then you have to use either the Soap 1, Soap 2, or Tri-Color Solenoids. If you are trying to apply a product as low pressure during a high pressure function, then you can simply replumb the line.

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
You could add a relay to cut power to the HP motor when the sealant is programmed. Simply take the output#35, and place that as the feed or "common" on the relay, and the from the NC output on the relay, to the coil on the HP motor starter coil. Use the output for sealant to energize your relay.