What's new

Lasermind 4000 software issue.

Ryanryu

Reaction score
Hi.
My English is not good right now. Because not my first language.
I have some problem with lasermind 4000.
Two days ago I was canceled rear dbl in programing mode. But it doesn't work. So trying cold start.... And re-programed all parameter. Even pluming option number.
But after cold start... When main power off... Everything is gone!
Print out message is like this.
"permanent ram corrupted. Enter option code and reconfigure wash parameter"
So I did several times. But it's not work.
Please help me!!

lag

Reaction score
What software version do you have? If it is a later version (17.0, or higher if I remember correctly) the option number will be encrypted, and you will need to call your distributor or PDQ tech to reinstall your option number.

You also stated you did it several times, and it did not work. Did the option number not take? Or did the car wash not work? Sorry for the questions, just trying to clarify in case someone else has any ideas

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that version 18.0 and 19.0 are the only encrypted software versions. I would call your local pdq distributor and tell them all of your options so they can assist you in reprogramming plumbing and hardware options.

Ryanryu

Reaction score
software rev. 19.0.b

Thank you so much..
Mine is 19.0.b
So that mean.. I need technician.
Carwash is work now but problem is when power-off & on all programs are gone. everytime i need to re-config all programing.
thanks again.:)

What software version do you have? If it is a later version (17.0, or higher if I remember correctly) the option number will be encrypted, and you will need to call your distributor or PDQ tech to reinstall your option number.

You also stated you did it several times, and it did not work. Did the option number not take? Or did the car wash not work? Sorry for the questions, just trying to clarify in case someone else has any ideas

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't need a tech to come out, you just need to talk to your distributor, or PDQ tech, to help walk you through the programming. There is a "challenge and password" codes to get you programmed.

dreese

dreese
Reaction score
Thank you so much..
Mine is 19.0.b
So that mean.. I need technician.
Carwash is work now but problem is when power-off & on all programs are gone. everytime i need to re-config all programing.
thanks again.:)
As a first step, I would change the battery on the cpu if you are loosing all programming when the power goes off. You also need to remember to hit the cold start button again when you power up after beginning the cold start process to reactivate the battery backup. If you still have problems after this process, you might have a problem with your cpu.
19.0b is an encrypted software.

Ryanryu

Reaction score
Thank you

As a first step, I would change the battery on the cpu if you are loosing all programming when the power goes off. You also need to remember to hit the cold start button again when you power up after beginning the cold start process to reactivate the battery backup. If you still have problems after this process, you might have a problem with your cpu.
19.0b is an encrypted software.
I'll try
Thanks again..