What's new

Laser 4000 rollers

Etowah
Reaction score
Time to change the rollers on this machine the other machine has rollers that have greaseable shafts this one has bearings is this all there is to it or is there something missing
What I'm seeing is two bearings one on each side some sort of cap a washer a lock washer and a screw it's worked for years like this I'm just wondering if it's missing something.
These are the rollers for the gantry
Laser 4000. *** NO dryers have been removed years ago just the gantry dryers are no outside of bay.
Thanks

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
Those are sealed bearings. The greaseable shaft rollers don't have bearings at all. The sealed bearings are zero maintenance.

Reaction score
Those are sealed bearings. The greaseable shaft rollers don't have bearings at all. The sealed bearings are zero maintenance.
Thank you I understand that my question is is that all the pieces there is to it the bearing then the cap a washer a lock washer and the screw?
Just making sure I'm not missing a piece thank you

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know what pieces are needed, but I do know for certain that when it's all tightened down the bearings should not be in any kind of a bind.

PEI

Reaction score
Provided there is a second bearing on the other end of the roller, then yes those are all the parts