What's new

laser 4000 problem

GALESBURG LASER

Reaction score
I have a laser 4000 that has taken 2 mirrors off the passenger side of cars and done some scratching.Problem being that both incidents have been aprox. 2 monthes apart,and we have ran hundreds of cars in between these problems.The cars were in the bay straight.I have attendants at all washes to help customers and watch equipment.So i am confused on what has happened and when to expect it again. But you cant diagnose this when it happens one time every two monthes.Did not have any errors on vt board etc. Any ideas anyone?? Thanks for looking! Chris

madscientist

Reaction score
First of all, your arch should give before it takes a mirror off. You may need to loosen it a little. Second of all, if you are absolutely certain that the cars were in the bay straight and the problem is with measuring the passenger side, then check your x30 prox or cable.

dreese

dreese
Reaction score
Is this one of your older machines? Did you use a shielded cable on the X30? When's the last time you replaced ther trolley rollers? (Possibly getting a little crabbing on the trolley that messes woth the count). Feel free to give me a call if you want.

Thanks.

Duane