What's new

laser 4000 heat tapes

GALESBURG LASER

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the price increase of the small heat tapes for t-bars,photo eyes, and rail heaters for the laser 4000? That is a horrible price jump.I have found a company that is very reasonable for the same heaters. Seems PDQ thinks that the business owner has to go thru them and take the beating.I was told on the phone from PDQ that their supplier raised these prices by like 500% and they were not able to find anything cheaper at this time to sell to us customers.HMMMMMMMMMMM? It took me 3 phone calls to find this company that has the same heaters we use.Funny one person can find a supplier but a big company claims they cant to help keep costs down.?Just a thought for the common business person like me,and how big business's can line their pockets from people that dont want to research out further.I am very happy with PDQ's laser 4000 equipment. I just think its ridiculus for their pricing on certain things. Everyone has to make the almighty dollar though. Sometimes it just gets out of hand??

Mike

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the price increase of the small heat tapes for t-bars,photo eyes, and rail heaters for the laser 4000? That is a horrible price jump.I have found a company that is very reasonable for the same heaters. Seems PDQ thinks that the business owner has to go thru them and take the beating.I was told on the phone from PDQ that their supplier raised these prices by like 500% and they were not able to find anything cheaper at this time to sell to us customers.HMMMMMMMMMMM? It took me 3 phone calls to find this company that has the same heaters we use.Funny one person can find a supplier but a big company claims they cant to help keep costs down.?Just a thought for the common business person like me,and how big business's can line their pockets from people that dont want to research out further.I am very happy with PDQ's laser 4000 equipment. I just think its ridiculus for their pricing on certain things. Everyone has to make the almighty dollar though. Sometimes it just gets out of hand??
I understand your fustration. But i can tell you that our purchasing dept contacted 3 different suppliers of this part and all of them were in the ballpark of the current price we are now paying.

If you found some one with the same part for less please let us know and we will look into it, as one of our ongoing goals is to keep our parts prices down with out compromising the quality of the parts we sell.

Any questions please let me know.
Regards
Mike