What's new

Laser 360 High Pressure Issue

Speedi

Reaction score
I have a Laser 360 that blows water out the bypass line on the bridge when the High Pressure Rinse kicks on. Has anyone ever had this problem & a solution as to why it does this? Thank you, Jerry

Jeff_L

Reaction score
The bypass line? How do you know? Is it disconnected? Recently I had water blow out the regulator, tried rebuilding it, but failed, so just bought a new one.

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
If we are talking about the same thing, there is a plastic pressure valve in the bridge. This goes between the Productivity and the High pressure. I have seen many people just plug this.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
Speedi - sorry, I just re-read your post. I didn't notice you were speaking about the bridge and not the pump stand. No, I haven't seen this occur on mine.

Speedi

Reaction score
We got that problem fixed & now were getting a wash aborted errors of "Arch Lost Position." The machine will soap up the car then tells then to leave without rinsing the car. We've replaced the sensors, cables, & a resistor inside the electrical box & its still continues. Nothing seemed to solve our problem.

Etowah

Jeff_L

Reaction score
Arch = inverted L? Have you looked at the sensors inside the trolley that monitor the L’s position? It’s a gear looking thing, perhaps it needs to go through the configuration learning process. There’s a bulletin on PDQs website on how to do it.