What's new

Labor Day results?

Mel(NC)

Reaction score
How was everyone's revenue for Labor Day? I had a very good week leading up to Labor Day. It tied for my best week of the year so far. Temperatures have cooled down into the 80's now and gas is the cheapest it has been in a while. Labor Day is usually a good week for me but not one of the year's best. I wonder how much low gas prices are affecting business.

Even with good Labor Day results I am still down almost 8% from this time last year.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Labor day was windy 35mph, and 2.5 inches of rain. but the week leading up was ok. We are also down 9% for the year . We have had alot of rain almost 6weeks of rain this summer and too many days of snow this spring. One of a car washes variables that we have no control over. gas is low at $2.46 and alot of people driving around here.

Randy

Reaction score
It was like the old Soldiers home on Sunday morning at our wash this Labor Day weekend. It’s getting to be that way too often. Fairly decent weather wise, little business, except for the garbage dumpers they always seem to find their way

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine was good; nice and busy. Lots of washing, trash dumping, vacuuming and detailing. A good amount of lot traffic on some gorgeous days.

denduke

Reaction score
Good here too, even with a few "express" washes that have opened nearby!