What's new

KR ultra concentrates

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you use Kleenrite ultra concentrate foam polish (low ph) for your iba? I use 1 color foam polish.

How are the results? The price is attractive so I wonder about wash quality.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Waxman,

I use them...they are ok as far as show goes...i don't really believe they do much.

Bob-O

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying some KR ultra concentrate, I use Warsaw micro drum now. wondering if there is a special metering tips you use with the KR soaps.

Reaction score
I like to use Rhino Coat, from Red Rhino. Good stuff. Comes in a 6gal pail, only using 4-6ml of solution per color per car. Nice and vibrant with good cherry fragrances at even 6ml's. So if you think about it, this pail can last anywhere from 3785-5678 washes respectivley. Costing at $118 per pail, we're looking at $.005 per ml for 2-3 cents per color per car. Given, this is running the product lean, but still maintaing "show" for your customers, while staying under the industry average which shows 15-25 cents a car for triple foam.

Just a little input!

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Based on your responses, by any chance do sell Blendco products?

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
You almost need to buy those chemicals by the pallet to get the good deal. Otherwise shipping is a killer. I used to use the orange creme and the vanilla and liked it. I liked everything I ever tried from there except for the presoak.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying some KR ultra concentrate, I use Warsaw micro drum now. wondering if there is a special metering tips you use with the KR soaps.
If you are using Hydrominders you have a couple of choices . Per directions ad 10 gallons (In some cases I need a little more so it rinses well) or there is an "Ultra Lean Tip Kit" along with Hose and foot valve that allows you to draw it straight. Depending on conditions and product , I do both with SS and Tunnel products. Do not have IBA.

Reaction score
On a side note: Imo, I think the tri-foam or polish step of your wash should be the one area not to "cut" chemical costs. Customers love just to see all three vibrant and fragrant colors, that's why they pay for the upgrade. But think when they get in there, they wonder where all the colors are, and move along and never come back!! Maybe not to that extreme but you see what I am getting at.

Bob-O

Reaction score
Thanks Earl for the infromation. Think I will try and use my micro drum tips first and if they don't work try adding the 10 gallons of water and use just the Hydrominder with the regular tips.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Here is a dilution chart email I received from KR for their ultra concentrates:

Purple Passion Presoak Predilute 2/1 make 15 gallons then further Dilute 75/1 Dark Brown Tip
Sonic Wash High Pressure Soap Predilute 2/1 make 15 gallons then further Dilute 75-90/1 Dark Brown Tip or Yellow
Bubble Up Foam Brush Predilute 2/1 make 15 gallons then further Dilute 75-90/1 Dark Brown Tip or Yellow
Triple Foams Triple Foam Predilute 2/1 make 15 gallons then further Dilute 75-90/1 Dark Brown Tip or Yellow
Deep Blue Wax Predilute 2/1 make 15 gallons then further Dilute 120/1 Purple Tip
Kleen White ` Tire & Engine Predilute 2/1 make 15 gallons then further Dilute 17/1 Red Tip
(on this Tire Cleaner you really don't have to Predilute it, you can just change to an Orange 64/1or Green Tip 48/1 and draw it straight)