What's new

KR triple foams

soonermajic

Reaction score
Anybody notice their Triple Foam detergent is now UNSCENTED? Who the hel wants UNSCENTED triple foam? Thatbis as important as the color!!

slash007

Reaction score
Join the rewards club at Kleen rite and every order $1250.00 is free shipping. If you spend 10K in a year then I think the free shipping threshold drops to $750.00

The elite club at carwash superstore is growing on me. For years, I have been conditioned to take down notes, assemble a parts and supply list to get some sort of shipping special. It was quite an ordeal. Now, I just pick up my ipad and order what I need when I'm onsite. It's much simpler. I do try to order at least $150.00 of stuff to hopefully help keep the program affordable for them, but that's not hard to do.
That's what they advertise, but in reality once you spend a certain amount, then you can redeem those points towards free shipping for an order over $1250. You first have to have the points in your account or it won't work.

soonermajic

Reaction score
So has anybody bought KR Triple Foam detergent lately? If so , is it truly UNSCENTED? If so, that is dumb

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Damoni88, did you mix up the 15 gallons for your self serves or are you pulling straight from the 5-gallon container? so If I get an empty 15-gallon drum and add the 5 gallons of polish and then add another 10 gallons of water to that and then hook it up to my hydrominder and mix even more water with it that doesn't make much sense to me sounds way too diluted am I wrong?.

Damoni88

Reaction score
Damoni88, did you mix up the 15 gallons for your self serves or are you pulling straight from the 5-gallon container? so If I get an empty 15-gallon drum and add the 5 gallons of polish and then add another 10 gallons of water to that and then hook it up to my hydrominder and mix even more water with it that doesn't make much sense to me sounds way too diluted am I wrong?.
Yea. I mix the concentrated into a 15 gallon bucket and it is coming out looking and smellling very good. Its a thick concentrated chemical. I have been using this for years and the customers love it. I have 3 506 model hydrominders that each color runs through with orange tip.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I tried the Bubble Up stuff for my foam brush. When I diluted it and installed the recommended tip, I had a HELL of a time - make that impossible - getting it ANYWHERE near how I had my foam brush looking with Blendco Pink Foam Brush product.

I ended up pulling it straight from the concentrated bucket with the same tip they suggested for the diluted product. Finally looked good.

Damoni88

Reaction score
I tried the Bubble Up stuff for my foam brush. When I diluted it and installed the recommended tip, I had a HELL of a time - make that impossible - getting it ANYWHERE near how I had my foam brush looking with Blendco Pink Foam Brush product.

I ended up pulling it straight from the concentrated bucket with the same tip they suggested for the diluted product. Finally looked good.
Thats odd i use the bubble up also and im using a orange tip and my show and smell is perfect. 20190607_142648.jpg

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
Thats odd i use the bubble up also and im using a orange tip and my show and smell is perfect. View attachment 856
Strange, as i have a similar story. At my other wash, w/ Ginsan SS equipment it works amazing. This wash, w/ Coleman SS equipment, we can't get it correct. Gotta keep tweaking.....

Damoni88

Reaction score
The ones that are not working do you have kip solenoid valve with the needle? My other 2 washes that i had trouble getting it right has those. But my other has the ginsan system and working perfectly. It did take a bit of tweaking but it nice and foamy and smells great now.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Strange, as i have a similar story. At my other wash, w/ Ginsan SS equipment it works amazing. This wash, w/ Coleman SS equipment, we can't get it correct. Gotta keep tweaking.....
The ones that are not working do you have kip solenoid valve with the needle?
Standard Coleman setup for the past 25 years is GC solenoid blocks with no needle valves. Once set, it usually works fine for years without touching. I would look at water pressure consistency, clean the hydrominder inlet screen and change the diaphragm. If the problem persists I would suspect the soap is an issue.

I will also say at one location I can tell when the softener is not working because the foam brush starts spitting more instead of it being a smooth flow.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Ok, I got the KR triple Foam Pish set up on my brand new SoftGloss. Add about 9 gallon water, for 14 total. Bright & smells great. Too close in performance to Rykos triple foams to not use this, as KR is $60/15 gallons! I mixed it slightly stronger, as $60 for 14 gallons is crazy cheap!

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Soonermajic, Are you using the KR Polish or KR triple foam detergent because if you use a polish as the detergent or trifoam you will lose the lubricity and your foambrite brushes will become very aggressive.

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
Soonermajic, Are you using the KR Polish or KR triple foam detergent because if you use a polish as the detergent or trifoam you will lose the lubricity and your foambrite brushes will become very aggressive.
I'm using Triple Foam Polish as my triple foam. Why would that make them aggressive?