What's new

KR Lighted Vac Claw

washme1

Reaction score
This sounded like a clever idea so I ordered two and installed yesterday. One of the two did not last 24 hrs. The light assembly is cheap plastic. It was laying on the island this morning. Cheap little plastic tabs connect it to the claw and they must have broken from the claw smacking against the vac island.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
thanks, I also thought it looked like a good idea and was going to try a couple of them this month. Maybe I'll wait a couple more months for version 2.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Thought it looked too good and customers would want to keep them.

soapy

Reaction score
When I saw this lighted vac nozzle I thought it would be great for a detail shop. I have enough nozzles get stolen from the vacs, it would be worse if they could get a free flashlight.

soapy

Reaction score
View attachment 496 I decided to try a few of these but I branded my car wash name into the plastic. These new ones have metal screws that hold the flashlight assembly on so I hope they last longer. I will let everyone know how they work out.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
View attachment 496 I decided to try a few of these but I branded my car wash name into the plastic. These new ones have metal screws that hold the flashlight assembly on so I hope they last longer. I will let everyone know how they work out.
Soapy,

Did the new ones with the metal screws work out somewhat better than some of the more recent posts about them? Is there a way to replace the batteries if they lasted long enough for the batteries to go dead?

mike