What's new

Kleenrite rewards

bert79

Reaction score
Just wanted to make you all aware, if you were not already. Kleenrite has set up a rewards system when ordering online. The more you order the more "free" things you get. I have found it a great way to save some money. I wanted to point out a very easy and helpful way to earn points with this system. One of the ways that you can earn reward points is by reviewing the products that they sell on their website. They offer 1000 points for every review that you give. Since many of you have used so many different products from Kleenrite it is very helpful to be able to read reviews form experienced owners. Just short reviews (one or two sentences) is all that is required to earn 1000 points. Points add up quickly to earn you discounts and/or free and discounted shipping! It has already saved me money. Just wanted to pass it along for those that don't know already.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Since many of you have used so many different products from Kleenrite it is very helpful to be able to read reviews form experienced owners. Just short reviews (one or two sentences) is all that is required to earn 1000 points. Points add up quickly to earn you discounts and/or free and discounted shipping! It has already saved me money. Just wanted to pass it along for those that don't know already.
Reviews give us a chance to share the +'s & -'s of a product that might encourage vendors to keep the product the same or eventually change for the better. As far as the 1K points it amounts to only $1 in Kleen Kash but it could be just enough to get a person over a threshold. As far as faking a review ... that would not be ideal for anyone though ... IMHO of course.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
I didn't know about the review part. I got to get to reviewing.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've been using the rewards- for me the sweet spot is a 40lb box ships free for 7500 points. Obviously, that wouldn't work well for vending and chemical purchases, but for parts it works pretty good.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I've been using the rewards- for me the sweet spot is a 40lb box ships free for 7500 points. Obviously, that wouldn't work well for vending and chemical purchases, but for parts it works pretty good.
Greg, Thanks for reminding us of the 40# box - 7.5K rewards. Do they show on their website or anywhere else in writing ... a stipulation on the dimensions of the box?

I have never used the 40# box free shipping option but I may in the future rather than waiting a bit too long (parts wise) for their free pallet &/or show & Feb & Aug KleenScene shipping offers etc. I have been mostly getting their $5 & $10 Kleen Kash. A 40# box possibly shipped from 2 locations costs way more than the $7.50 Kleen Kash proportional equivalent.

Mchas

Reaction score
The 40lb box free shipping is the best use. There are no measurements for the “box”, it’s just based on the weight that the website shows for the items in your cart. I often order big bulky things and they ship in several boxes but as long as the total weight is less than 40lbs it’s free shipping. They have also shipped from multiple locations for a single order too.

MEP001

Reaction score
That's really helpful to know. Foam brush handles are crazy expensive to ship.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
... based on the weight that the website shows for the items in your cart.
True, but - the weight of the items in your cart includes the items that will be backordered, I've put 40 lbs into my cart and received 15 lbs more than once. I know, not really their fault, but just make sure the items you really need will be in the box otherwise you pay to ship them later.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
True, but - the weight of the items in your cart includes the items that will be backordered, I've put 40 lbs into my cart and received 15 lbs more than once. I know, not really their fault, but just make sure the items you really need will be in the box otherwise you pay to ship them later.
Yeah, just last week I added ONE mosmatic gun swivel, and the package weight went up 6 lbs to 40.5 lbs. I took it back out to get the reward ship deal.

Mchas

Reaction score
If you use points for free shipping and some items are backordered, they will ship for free when back in stock. At least that’s been my experience the last few times.