What's new

Kleen-View Vending machine

washhut

just washing
Reaction score
We're looking at getting a through-the-wall vendor. I understand Shurvend makes a great product but $5000-$8000 (which is the pricing we got on the phone with them) is just a tad high right now. We are planning on getting the $3000 Kleen-view which, from my understanding is a small Raddatz that KleenRite private labels. I haven't seen anyone discuss the Kleen-view on the forum. Does anyone have any experience with this vendor? Any major issues we should be aware of? Thanks!

waterway

Reaction score
I would at least take a look at the Etowah Valley vending machine. I bought one about 8 months ago and its been great. It's a little smaller then the shur vend but my customers love it and it is a very easy installation. I would highly recommend it.

Kevin James

Reaction score
We looked at the Old Faithful vendor from Etowah equipment, but the door hinge is on the wrong side for our location. We needed hinge on the left side not the right.

We looked at these two from Raddatz vending. But they didn’t have guaranteed vend.

http://www.manionavra.com/clients/rpdvending.com/LM18.pdf

http://www.manionavra.com/clients/rpdvending.com/LM30.pdf

We did have an older vending machine that we added a guaranteed vend system to. Works like a champ. If you have an older machine that is in good shape it might be worth replacing the electronics’. But it’s not cheap.

Our latest vending machine we bought an AMS Slim Gem. It’s a pretty nice machine for $1695.00

http://www.amsvendors.com/vendors.aspx?ID=12

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I am probably biased, as in the last 2 yrs I've bought five refrigerated shurvends. But with out guaranteed delivery, I would be getting calls all the time about stolen money. My first vendor paid for itself in 7 months. It is absolutely amazing at the vast array of different items people will purchase at the car wash, if you have the space to sell it. Also security may be a problem on a machine, without guaranteed delivery, they will beat on them for a buck.
At least buy a machine that has that feature!!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why not save up for a nice, refurbished Shurvend 51 selection. The combo vends sodas and snacks, too.

Mine has been grteat and trouble free.

If it fails to vend, it tries again. If it fails again it refunds!

Had a customer today say; 'the vendor didn't vend my air freshner.'.

I went out and stuck a dollar in there and it worked perfectly. Then I fished around in the bottom of the door and his tree was in fact in there!!!

Shurvend is tough to beat!

Mine was affordable.

Eric H

Reaction score
Then I fished around in the bottom of the door and his tree was in fact in there!!!.
I've seen this plenty of times. They put in the money, press the numbers, and the item falls down before they turn their head.

Washhut: I have 3 Shurvends. My first going back to approx 2001. The original machine still works perfectly. The computer shows a vending history of $67,000 +, the history was reset in 2004/5 when I had to replace a computer board for some long forgotten reason.
If you read thru the archives on this forum you will see people complaining about all the other machines out there. Paying $2-3000 more for a machine that works and makes you money is money well spent.

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I have a vendmaster that I was happy with but I added a Shurvend Visi Combo this spring and keep it about 5 feet away from the vendmaster. I have the security structure on it and put custom lettering on it saying towels, cold drinks etc.
It has a bill acceptor as well. I sell lots of drinks from it as well as all the other stuff......great machine..built like a tank. I paid Like 7g's for it and shipped it to Canada.

Get a Shurvend....you will not be dissapointed.