What's new

Kleen Rites Minivention last week

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I went to columbia, pa to Kr-s get together. They put on a day of fun, in one of the most scenic areas of the country. My wife can't wait till next year to go back. Kleen rite should be applauded for the efforts. Really alot of bang for no
money. And Really good for Paul and Jamie who went home with cash and door prizes. They also had Free food. The had door prizes of trips to ICA in Vegas, a trip to key west, A camera, A 37" Lcd TV, A 15 foot tall advertising man that is powered by a big fan. And 4 or 5 $250 cash prizes, not bad for a $0 gate fee.
John

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Whooo Hooo! $250 cash and an ipod! :)
Spent a lot though... winter's supply of soaps, vending, repair parts, etc.
I hope your trip home was uneventful John.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Oh - it was TEN of those $250 cash prizes, compliments of Little Trees and Armor All. And a $500 KR shopping spree! (or was it $1000?)

I go to the KR expo every year to pick up supplies, and its always worthwhile for me. But I do admit it's not far - only a 90 minute drive for me.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
almost went this year but didn't. gotta go next year.

John: remind me in the summer! Eric H: ROADTRIP????

thanks.:D

Eric H

Reaction score
Eric H: ROADTRIP????
Ummm...10-12 hrs in the car with waxman....You probably want to listen to Tony Robbins tapes the whole way too......can I ride on the outside:D Just kidding buddy. I'm always in for any reason to get away!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ouch! My ego!!!

I thought it was more like 6 hours. And it'd be more like Eckhart Tolle, not Tony Robbins. But I'm pretty easygoing when it comes to controlling the radio. Either way, I need to go to this next year for sure!

And yes, you can ride on the outside if you really want to.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
My son went This was his 3rd year and as always he was impressed with host , vendors and car wash colleaguesl.

Ted