What's new

Kleen-rite free shipping offer?

Etowah

sparkey

Reaction score
I thought I had an email or something a while back for a free shipping offer from Kleen-rite for the month of February. Now I can't find it. Anyone have the free shipping code? I am not talking about the pallet of soap offer.

pgrzes

Reaction score
or say this is your show order!! Shhhhhhhhhh dont let that out.

D3Dubs

Reaction score
What are the chances Kleen Rite takes a cue from Amazon and implements a free shipping program? I pay $99/yr and get anything shipped for free from Amazon. This makes swallowing the shipping fees from Kleen-Rite a hard pill to swallow every time. Is there an alternative or does Kleen Rite have a monopoly on these supplies?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I almost never pay shipping from K/R. They send out free shipping offers a few times a year and also give free shipping the week after trade shows, however many that is. I do wish they would just offer free shipping on orders over a certain $ amt. so we wouldn't have to wait for an offer.

D3Dubs

Reaction score
I almost never pay shipping from K/R. They send out free shipping offers a few times a year and also give free shipping the week after trade shows, however many that is. I do wish they would just offer free shipping on orders over a certain $ amt. so we wouldn't have to wait for an offer.
That's good to know. I'll need to reach out to them to ask for the free shipping offers. Have been a customer for about 6 months now and haven't received any (unless they got lost in the mail pile...). Thanks.

Overachiever

Reaction score
Might be kind of hard for you to do, depending on how much soap you use but you'll get free shipping anytime if you order enough of it. They'll stack the other stuff you order on top of the soap. Needs to be (4) 55 gallon drums or (6) 30 gallon drums or (36, I think) 5 gallon pales.

sparkey

Reaction score
What are the chances Kleen Rite takes a cue from Amazon and implements a free shipping program? I pay $99/yr and get anything shipped for free from Amazon. This makes swallowing the shipping fees from Kleen-Rite a hard pill to swallow every time. Is there an alternative or does Kleen Rite have a monopoly on these supplies?
I would pay $99 a year for free shipping from Kleen-rite. I wouldn't mind if they even raised their prices a little and offered free shipping on everything. Their shipping calculator can be way off at times.

Etowah

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I just plan for 36 Pails and get free shipping with other supplies stacked on top. Once in a while I need to get smething seperatel. Shipping cost is just part of doing business.

MEP001

Reaction score
They do have prepaid shipping on orders over a certain amount, but it's a lot. The prepaid on a pallet of soap is the best way to go IMO since you can stack it with other parts and vending.