What's new

Kleen Pac Hyper Concentrates

traveler17

Reaction score
Searched for threads on this w no luck. Has anyone tried any of Kleen Rites hyper concentrates?? If ya have I’d like to hear about them. Thanks!!

MEP001

Reaction score
I haven't tried them, but I can always tell when someone is using them. They don't clean well. The Purple Passion presoak will bead up on my dirty windows. They're pretty bad about separating and growing gunk in the mixing tanks.

traveler17

Reaction score
I haven't tried them, but I can always tell when someone is using them. They don't clean well. The Purple Passion presoak will bead up on my dirty windows. They're pretty bad about separating and growing gunk in the mixing tanks.

That tank was from that stuff?? Whoa!! Some of the reviews were good on there. Thanks for sharing though

MEP001

Reaction score
Yes, he was using Purple Passion. It completely plugged the screen, and after I cleaned it it stank as it came from the wand until the new stuff cleared the lines. A lot of chemicals will do this, but a presoak shouldn't.

The orange and vanilla bay soaps have no detergents in them at all.

Blanco

Reaction score
That tank was from that stuff?? Whoa!! Some of the reviews were good on there. Thanks for sharing though
I tried the purple passion once. Complete waste of money. Tip sizes are completely inaccurate and chemical falls out. I left a one star review on keen rites site. It was up for a day before it got taken down. There review system is a joke. If they don't like the review then you won't see it.

traveler17

Reaction score
I tried the purple passion once. Complete waste of money. Tip sizes are completely inaccurate and chemical falls out. I left a one star review on keen rites site. It was up for a day before it got taken down. There review system is a joke. If they don't like the review then you won't see it.
Good deal. Thanks for the heads up

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I use the KR hyperconcentrates but gave up on their PP PS and HP soap and due to gelling issues, but now use their low PH Products for both optons. I also use the Cherry Blossom FB, Just peach wax, and Kleen White for wheels and engines.

Eric H

Reaction score
I use a few of their Kleenpak chemicals in my SS bays. I have one location with an extremely small equipment room so having hyper concentrates are the best option for me.
I’ll just give you my complete lineup:
Tire: kleenrite kleen white
Presoak: JBS Storm PC
High pressure soap: kleenpak High Ph
FB: JBS glow foam detergent (pink) don’t use their blue color for this. I Had lots of complaints
I have 2 wax options
Sealer wax: kleenpak Aquaguard
Wax: kleenRite kleen track Kleen Seal
If I had to choose 1 wax it would be the Aquaguard.
I never had much luck with the Peachy peach, purple passion or anything from ultra concentrate line except for the Kleen white tire cleaner

Randy

Reaction score
Searched for threads on this w no luck. Has anyone tried any of Kleen Rites hyper concentrates?? If ya have I’d like to hear about them. Thanks!!
Are you talking about this line of hyper concentrates https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/search.aspx?searchterm=hyper+concentrates

Or are you talking about this line of ultra concentrates https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/c-171-kleen-rite-ultra-concentrates.aspx

I believe that there is a huge difference in the two, different manufactures for one.
I’ve found that the ultra concentrates are pretty much garbage.

Reactions: Zal

traveler17

Reaction score
Are you talking about this line of hyper concentrates https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/search.aspx?searchterm=hyper+concentrates

Or are you talking about this line of ultra concentrates https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/c-171-kleen-rite-ultra-concentrates.aspx

I believe that there is a huge difference in the two, different manufactures for one.
I’ve found that the ultra concentrates are pretty much garbage.
I was talking about the hyper concentrates. The first link you put up, I’ve never tried either of the two.

traveler17

Reaction score
I use a few of their Kleenpak chemicals in my SS bays. I have one location with an extremely small equipment room so having hyper concentrates are the best option for me.
I’ll just give you my complete lineup:
Tire: kleenrite kleen white
Presoak: JBS Storm PC
High pressure soap: kleenpak High Ph
FB: JBS glow foam detergent (pink) don’t use their blue color for this. I Had lots of complaints
I have 2 wax options
Sealer wax: kleenpak Aquaguard
Wax: kleenRite kleen track Kleen Seal
If I had to choose 1 wax it would be the Aquaguard.
I never had much luck with the Peachy peach, purple passion or anything from ultra concentrate line except for the Kleen white tire cleaner
Appreciate the input. so the hyper concentrates come in (2) 2 1/2 gallon jugs. Do you mix it? How many gallons is the total supposed to make? Or do you draw from each one?

MEP001

Reaction score
I didn't know about the smaller jug hyper concentrates. My comments were about the ultra. The "detergents" aren't detergents, just foam concentrates with color and fragrance.

traveler17

Reaction score
I didn't know about the smaller jug hyper concentrates. My comments were about the ultra. The "detergents" aren't detergents, just foam concentrates with color and fragrance.
Yeah I’ve never really paid attention to the KR chems until recently. When I saw the hyper concentrates it peaked my interest. It doesn’t say mix so I guess ya just pull directly from the jugs

MEP001

Reaction score
If you're using a Hydrominder, you either have to mix them or use an ultra-lean setup. The dilutions they show aren't possible with a Hydrominder. A Dosatron or DEMA Mix-Rite could pull directly from the jugs.

traveler17

Reaction score
If you're using a Hydrominder, you either have to mix them or use an ultra-lean setup. The dilutions they show aren't possible with a Hydrominder. A Dosatron or DEMA Mix-Rite could pull directly from the jugs.
How many gallons of water ya think I should add to that 5 gals of concentrate?

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know, I never go by recommended dilution because most product I've used tends to be recommended too weak. Most of what I use I mix two products together that makes something better than either product by itself. If I were to try one of these, I'd have to play around with it for a while and just figure out where it works the best (if it works at all). If I had to guess at it, if one says 250:1 I'd mix 3:1 with water and start with a 64:1 tip.

Roz

Reaction score
we tried the ultra concentrate presoaks. Not effective with IBA and the chemicals never looked right when we opened them. Tried about 5 paks (25 gals) before deciding to avoid them.

Eric H

Reaction score
Appreciate the input. so the hyper concentrates come in (2) 2 1/2 gallon jugs. Do you mix it? How many gallons is the total supposed to make? Or do you draw from each one?
I draw straight from the 2.5 gallon jug using a Dema proportioned.
image.jpg
High Ph is on a green tip and Aquaguard is on a white tip.
I’m not sure what model Dema these are so you’ll have to play around if using a Hydrominder image.jpg
The chemical gets diluted a second time because the solenoids are before the pump. I think it gets diluted another 100:1 in the pump but I don’t recall exactly.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score

Yup. Of all the chemicals, the KR purple passion is the worst. I stopped using it years ago. Would always turn gelatinous in the mixing tank and 5 gallon pail then clog up the foot valve and hydrominder tips.