What's new

justify a friction machine

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I think they can be added on some models. I would suggest you contact Ryko to make sure.

wash4me

Reaction score
Okay fellas, I have a couple machines located. I can get an Autec combination ev-1 or a Ryko Softgloss that doesn't have triple foam or wheel scrubs. The Autec would be 30,000 plus install and the Softgloss would be $15,000 plus install. What would be the benefits or drawback of both.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Definitely the Soft Gloss and add the wheel scrub and triple foam. Better machine and better results.

wash4me

Reaction score
Definitely the Soft Gloss and add the wheel scrub and triple foam. Better machine and better results.
Atlanta Isn't to far from where the Autec is made. Do you have personal experience with it? I was thinking it would be the more reliable of the two. I know they have hydraulic motors but this seems more reliable than electric to me.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
From my personal experience and opinions of others whose judgement I trust I would choose the Softgloss. I am not trying to say the Autec machine is a bad machine, just that I feel the Ryko unit is better.