What's new

Just when you think you've seen it all....

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
I was horrified and disgusted when contacted by a customer who told me someone had dumped 2 kittens in our vac trash cart. Have been in the car wash business for 7 years and have discovered some nasty and interesting trash, but never this. The outcome, however, was very lucky. There were 2 customers at the vacs when they were discovered, and one customer immediately took one by the time I got there. I gave the woman who called me some $$ and asked her if she could find a home for the other one. She later called me and told me she took it to a friend's ranch who gladly put it in his barn with his other cats and it immediately started to eat when it got there. To make it even better, they named it Cheetah. I plan to go through our security footage and see if I can find who did it. Hopefully can get a license number. Animal cruelty is a crime. Seeing this kind of thing makes you lose faith in the human race.
1685030483161.png

Randy

Reaction score
We gotten so many kittens and puppies over the years it almost ridiculous. I remember a few years ago I had a vacant house next door. Someone decided that that would be a great place to drop off a litter of kittens. It didn’t take long before I started finding cat food cans around the car wash, 6 to 8 every day. I find them on the vac islands, in the bays. Then I started find a semi-circle of 6 – 8 empty cat food cans about 6 feet away from the back fence. When we reviewed the video a guy comes in every night at the same time, around 11pm and put out 6 – 8 cans of cat food, sits down and reads to the cat while they are eating there dinner. Shortly after that the cats and he disappeared. Weird!