What's new

Just Bought my first Wash!

tw1012

Reaction score
I just bought a two bay Laserwash in Austin Texas. This is my first wash and my first business so any help would be greatly appreciated.

wader

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new venture.

You might need to elaborate on the kind of help you are looking for.

gearhead

Reaction score
Learn anything and everything about your wash. I myself am in my 3rd year of my first venture and found this to be very important. If your not mechanically inclined, get that way. What you dont know will cost you. This forum has a great following of very smart owners who I have found give excellent advise and will always reach out to help. I would follow it regularly. Congrats on your new business.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
There is enough information in these forums to save you tens of thousands of dollars. Read as much as you can and as a courtesy, search prior to asking questions in the forum because that may be the first response.

Best of luck!

Bartmart

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm in the middle of trying to buy a similar setup which will be my first. Do you mind if I ask if you financed or payed outright? I'd love to hear more about your experience with the process. If you prefer to respond in private, please email or direct message me. Thanks.

tw1012

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. There is a lot more to learn than I anticipated.

I am pretty mechanically inclined but there's a big difference between knowing how to install a water heater and knowing how to work on all the equipment in the wash.

I have two Laserwash G5's and will read all I can and then post when I have a question that has not already been answered.

Bartmart I will respond via PM

splash1

Reaction score
I just bought my first one too! Man! everything was old and broken. I have already been on the forum asking basic questions. We are paving our lot nest week and removing all the old galvanized pipe and replacing with PVC. It seems like it's held together with baling wire. All I can say is I am on a steep learning curve. Good luck to you.