What's new

Jim Coleman Vending Center

RAAOO7

Reaction score
I'm looking into purchasing a Jim Coleman Vend Center with 10 single laurel metal machines and a meter box in the middle that has a bill/coin/cc acceptor. Has anyone installed this at a self serve? I see all the express washes use this vend center. The self serves I see just purchase the individual laurel machines.

Is this a good reliable buy or should I stick to buying individual machines ?

MEP001

Reaction score
If you're looking at a new purchase, I'd stick with individual machines. The single selector box can be confusing to customers, and you'll have proprietary stuff to deal with. If you like the look of the Coleman island, Dralco makes one that holds ten vendors and has a single safe for all the coins.

These things said, I'd most likely opt for a single spiral vendor.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I had the electronic unit from Jim Coleman you were talking about at one of my locations and like MEP already mentioned it confused the customer A LOT! I kept the foundation or base and put the basica laurel drop down vendors in and problem was solved.

I may go to a glass front stand alone vendor but haven't made that move yet due to the location and my shop guys having to fabricate some type of metal cage for it because I know it will get hit with vandalism

MEP001

Reaction score
I may go to a glass front stand alone vendor but haven't made that move yet due to the location and my shop guys having to fabricate some type of metal cage for it because I know it will get hit with vandalism
After seeing your work, I'm sure your guys can make a tougher cage, but you can order the machine in one powder-coated in your choice of color.