What's new

JBS Ceramic Glow Foam KR Special

Roz

Reaction score
We use the JBS Glow Foam in our Triple Foam guns in all our washes. People love the product, colors, and how their car looks afterward - spending a lot of time painting their vehicles like a Picasso. We just purchased the ceramic version to try and expect similar results.

washnshine

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the JBS Ceramic Glow Foam from KR?

Looks like it would be a good product, but you would have to make sure it goes on when the car is clean.

washnshine

Reaction score
I guess of you wanted green you would have to mix blue and yellow and that would be $208 - but at least you’d have 10 gallons! 😆

traveler17

Reaction score
We use the JBS Glow Foam in our Triple Foam guns in all our washes. People love the product, colors, and how their car looks afterward - spending a lot of time painting their vehicles like a Picasso. We just purchased the ceramic version to try and expect similar results.
please Keep us posted on the ceramic version. Thanks!!!

Roz

Reaction score
I emailed their customer support as we noticed the same issue with the Pink. Their website is fixed now.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I wonder if this can be used as a Lava Wax/ Color Wave type application?
The concentration level doesn't seem very good....?

washnshine

Reaction score
I wonder if this can be used as a Lava Wax/ Color Wave type application?
The concentration level doesn't seem very good....?
It probably can. That may have been why they made it - to have a ceramic product option in a foaming applicator. Up to now, most of the ones I have seen are low to no foam and go on in a standard applicator arch - like ccp.

These products usually require more chemical to be at their most effective level. But they also can yield $4-$5 per car, so it should still be profitable. You always can dilute it down as long as you are still getting good results.

soonermajic

Reaction score
It probably can. That may have been why they made it - to have a ceramic product option in a foaming applicator. Up to now, most of the ones I have seen are low to no foam and go on in a standard applicator arch - like ccp.

These products usually require more chemical to be at their most effective level. But they also can yield $4-$5 per car, so it should still be profitable. You always can dilute it down as long as you are still getting good results.
I can't offer upcharges. I may just try a jug, & see how it compares to my Shine On (Quest), which is awesome!

Last edited:

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
My limited experience with the newer polymer products ceramics is they can be so "sticky" that they need to go on evenly or spread around on the surface some way. An uneven application like in a lava application on an IBA could result in some streaking looking appearances. Perhaps a chemical guy could elaborate.